The Reiki form of natural healing can be learned by anyone.
We offer three levels of Reiki training.
In Reiki Level I, you will:
- Discuss the history of the Usui System of Natural Healing for Reiki
- Discuss Reiki Level I ethics and protocol
- Receive the Reiki Level I attunement
- Identify hand positions for self Reiki
- Experience a self Reiki treatment
- Identify hand positions for treatment of others
- Experience receiving and giving a mini Reiki treatment using all hand positions
- Receive a Reiki manual to use at home
After completing this class, you will be able to administer Reiki treatments to yourself and others.
Prerequisite: Reiki Level I
Reiki II class is designed for serious participants who give/receive Reiki on a regular basis. In Reiki Level II, you will:
- Receive the Reiki Level II attunement
- Learn the symbol for sending Reiki over a distance
- Learn the symbol for enhancing the flow and focus of Reiki energy
- Learn the symbol for furthering the emotional, mental, and spiritual healing for oneself and others
- Learn techniques for grounding and centering yourself
- Experience giving and receiving Reiki using new symbols
- Learn and practice the art of scanning and beaming
- Receive handouts and meet your Reiki Guide
Additionally, questions about Reiki and your Reiki experiences as a beginning practitioner are thoroughly covered during this class.
Prerequisite: Reiki Levels I and II
The Advanced Reiki Training is a requirement for the Reiki Level III Master class. In this class, you will :
- Learn the Reiki Tibetan Master Symbol
- Learn and practice the Sui-Ching Water Procedure
- Receive the Reiki Sui-Ching Attunement
- Learn and practice Advanced Reiki Healing Techniques
- Receive the Advanced Reiki Training Certificate
Prerequisite: Reiki Levels I, II and ART Classes. You must have given at least 15 Reiki treatments (no more than 2 per person) before being accepted to this class.
When you complete the Reiki Level III Master Class, you will have achieved the highest level of Reiki, the Master Level. After this class, you will have the necessary skills to teach your own Reiki classes and attune others to the Reiki energy.
- Exhibit proficient knowledge of Reiki and its meaning, purpose and symbols learned in Reiki I & II and ART
- Learn the Reiki Usui Master Symbol
- Learn basic knowledge of state laws for practicing Reiki as a business
- Learn class procedures as an instructor for Reiki I, II, ART, & III
- Receive Reiki Level III Master attunement
- Demonstrate Reiki attunements for Levels I, II, ART, & III